About Taha Sanat
Taha Sanat Company is a trading Co. which seeks to provide new and used equipment and machineries in the field of scrapping and recycling area in country from all over the world by utilizing technicians , engineers and strong commercial team since 2015.
WHY TAHA SANAT SERVICES AND PRODUCTS?
Our Commitments are caring client’s wishes and values, considering the physical condition of the project site, considering the efficiency and effectiveness of systems in terms of performance quality, reasonable price and considering clients ROI, sustainability and flexibility of the equipment and after-sales services and technical supports. Satisfaction of our customers in the private and public sectors of the company’s performance is indicative of their confidence and proper functioning of this complex.
We always adhere to the three important and main principles in all projects:
Moral Principle: includes having the correct behavior while presenting in the enterprise or project, respecting and being polite towards customers and resident members.
Discipline Principle: Includes the discipline in each complex, adapt to the time and place’s conditions of the employer, respect for the rules and regulations of the employer organization.
Economic Principle: This Company has always considering economic benefits of the clients in every stage of the project, as the supporter of customer assets. In any case, it will certainly play a critical role in decline of costs and expenses before their creation, to have both technical and economical advantageous for the employer.
- Executive and commercial Vice President of Bonyan Sanat Co. from 1385 to 1394
- CEO of Taha Sanat Co. Since 1394
- Deputy Director and Chief Executive of the Association of Old Cars Scrapping Centers since 1387
- Vice President of Board in Cooperative scrapping centers on behalf of Bonyan Sanat Co. since 1394
- Industrial Management Expert
- Master of Information Systems Management
- Executive Vice President of Bonyan Group
- Chairman of the Board of Gostaresh Hesab Eghlim Co.
- Board member Dadli tea Co.
- Board member and executive director of sanat serat
- Foring orders expert in Mahdi Aluminum Plant
- Imports department maneger of Iran Tobacco Co.
- Business Manager and Board member of Atlas Gostar Aria Co.
- Cooperative Director in Kesht va Sanat Sabalan Osina
- Deputy Director and Member of the Board Ehyagare Semnan Co.
- Commerce Deputy and member of the Board in tahasanat Co.
- Industrial Engineering
- master in Business Administration